Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Christian or Jane, Kev made a good point about the members freebies, where anyone can get them. I have seen this done on other forums and wonder if it can be done here. Set up the freebie section where only forum members have access to it, is that possible????
Thats a good idea for some things but I still like the one where you have to make something or a certain number of things to get into the share gallery. Just my 1 cent......didn't have an extra penny to share today. ;)
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Oh, Jen, some of us (me for example) are not good at making things like you, Jane, Kev to name a few.
I have to agree..

you shouldn't have to make anything.
But you can make the downloads password protected. ;)
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, giving everyone a password would be difficult I think, not sure on how that works, I will have to admit. I still think making it a members only area is the best way to go.
Suzi, that would be a great feature. I t would make posting the newsletter so much easier.

I think what Jen is talking about making a certain number of things to get access to a password is Jane's scrap challenges. You have to make 4 things to show you are a willing participant to get the rest of uploads. Not just make one little thing so you can get everyone else's hard work for free.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
i really do think it would be great. I have seen it at other forums. Oh, that is what Jen meant, that makes sense, I see all the work you guys are putting into that. Leaves me out, that is not something I am good at. Have to admit, I am a collector on those not a maker, lol.
I'm with you, Suzi.....haven't a clue how to make things. But this might just prompt us to learn. :D
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Sunny, I don't even have a clue as to where to start on those things!!!
Suzi - lots of places with tutorials. Start with background paper and move on from there.

I'll see if I can make the freebies section a member only area. As for the challenge, if folks show us their 4 items and than fail to up load, next time I'll have to go back to making the rules more stringent like I did before. Hopefully I won't have to do that.
15 posts Page 1 of 2