Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Not me. I just thought she would have read the thread. ...ooo I'm a poet. :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
I'm not in the IN crowd either........quoto reached. I'm sure they will figure it out.......until then I will post links or do pixentral.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
There is a limit on the forum memory for attachment. We must have reached it again. I am sure once Jane gets time away from unpacking she will fix it. Lets just Pixentral or your gallery for now.

1219_tired_smiley_drinking_coffee.gif
1219_tired_smiley_drinking_coffee.gif (22.75 KiB) Viewed 1434 times

My test appears to have worked but I used a small gif file

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I did PM Wags and Spyder (guess I should have mentioned that earlier) and Wags has responded to it already. She said she would alert Christian and they would take care of it.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
I have seen Spyder on here several times this morning but nothin yet.
I didn't see this until now - still fighting vertigo so I've been popping in only briefly as looking at the computer screen for very long makes me a little queasy. Send me a pm if you are still having problems.

We have the limit set like we do because it helps keep spam/loss of service attacks at a minimum. Usually I monitor it, but obviously I wasn't around last week and y'all were busy posting. :D
Jane, get well soon!!
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Jane, either Spider saw the problem and fixed it or it was just a glitch as by mid afternoon we were able to upload again.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I emailed Spider after Gene pm'd me and he got on it right away. (I was so jet lagged I couldn't remember for the life of me how to do it myself. :oops: )

Thanks Chuck - I thought of you when it was looking like we were going to get stuck in Houston on the return trip Thursday night. Fortunately we were able to get out of there more or less on time. I caught a cold on the return trip which isn't helping my usual problems with vertigo after I fly. In another week or two I should be just fine.
19 posts Page 2 of 2