Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Not sure if this is the right forum to be in but here goes.

You know when you first come to the PCEC board index there's a box on the right titled 'Photo Galleries'? Well, when I click on any of the images there I get directed to a blank page within PrestoPhoto (I'm logged on to PrestoPhoto) - shouldn't I get to an image at the very least?

Bayla
I tried Bayla.

Seems the older ones work but the new ones are either blank are I get a message saying Oops. :oops:

very strange indeed?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I am not sure but the blank page one is if it is protected (the scrapbook one) and the oops is if it is private. Jane will know for sure.
I'm pretty sure Suzi is right.....I've gotten that message on everyone of the kit items that I've tried to look at. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I think Suzi could be right too. If I go to the Tropical Kit gallery I can see Judy's two frames there but I have to do it from my bow. It should ask for a password though when clicking Judy's images. It could also be some sort of glitch as last night I tried to upload another bow and got an error message of quota met and I couldn't upload it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I'm not sure what is going on with the challenge gallery - I couldn't get into see it last night. I'll have to ask prestophoto support to take a look at it.

ETA: I just pulled up the challenge gallery and it is working fine - asked me for the password like it is supposed to and then I was able to get into all 15 pages in the gallery.
Wags wrote: I'm not sure what is going on with the challenge gallery - I couldn't get into see it last night. I'll have to ask prestophoto support to take a look at it.

ETA: I just pulled up the challenge gallery and it is working fine - asked me for the password like it is supposed to and then I was able to get into all 15 pages in the gallery.

...But did yu pull it up through the rolling new posts on the board index? That's where I had problems last night too. When I tried to bring up a challenge image the page would bring up the menus and banner, but nothing below.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Last night I was going through the rolling gallery - this morning I tried the direct link.
8 posts Page 1 of 1