Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
27 posts Page 3 of 3
Jane,

Thanks. I never knew you could shift-click the messages....just like shift-clicking layers!

Bayla
yeah.. and if you mess up when working in outlook or publisher. Ctrl Z works to undo. :chickendance:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I still haven't gotten anything. I know PrestoPhoto support e-mails go to my in box because I get them when I order books. But now that I think of it, I haven't gotten one all week on the book I ordered last Sunday. Nothing is in my Spam box either.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Sounds like your ISP is filtering them out before they even get to you.
Thats what is sounds like. I checked my Outlook and I did get a confirmation on my book. I also checked my address book for my Comcast web mail and PrestoPhoto support is there too so it shouldn't be filtering it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
It might filter it is there is suddenly a ton getting sent - I've had my ISP do that before. More than x number of emails within a certain number of hours from the same source triggers it. Don't remember what the trigger numbers were for my ISP. But it caused me problems with DELL once - only some of the msg. were getting through.
Kim - Comcast may have a spam blocker/mail filter in place ahead of your mailbox. I work for an ISP, and we have one. If you ask Comcast, they may give you access to it. They work well, but they are not perfect, and often valid mail gets tagged as spam and never reaches your mailbox. Just a thought.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
27 posts Page 3 of 3