Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
27 posts Page 2 of 3
Sunny, I looked and I didn't have e-mail notification checked...right now glad I didn't. Can you imagine what my e-mail folder would look like, yikes. I will check it now.
Oh, Suzi.....you'd be in a mess. You must be living right. :chickendance:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Yep, dodged the bullet on that one.
Sorry folks - didn't realize the system would send notices retroactively. I have a few hundred to delete myself, but I'm just glad it is finally working. :chickendance:
I guess I am lucky and dodged the massive e-mails bullet for now. I checked my profile and I have the notification box checked and 14 pages showing as threads I subscribe too plus I have a lot of PM's I need to delete. I only had 3 new e-mails and none where PrestoPhoto and nothing in Spam. I do hope it does start working though without the backlog of e-mails.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
how funny. :rotfl:
that really was funny. I was laughing at you guys . I went and checked my email and i got 55 saying i had no messages.
I nearly freaked out. Just popped out and came back to find nearly 400 emails and private messages in my spam folder dating back to when the site first opened!! :o

I guess that email notification is now working :)

Bayla

EDIT: Another 40 just appeared. I'm beginning to feel like the Dursleys in the first Harry Potter book, when all the letters from Hogwarts kept arriving!! :biggrin:
I got some too, only about a dozen so I guess I'm lucky.
Happy deleting everyone :)

Jane, I'm glad you got it working!
The deleting is easy - sort by sender and then while holding the down the shift key click on the first in the list and the last - then hit delete. Hundreds go bye-bye in the blink of an eye. :D
27 posts Page 2 of 3