Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
27 posts Page 1 of 3
The Topic Reply Notification seems to be working... I just got 40 messages from support@prestophoto.com.

:)
Juergen

And now another 40... for a total of 80, alright ! :D
Juergen... you only got 40? I received over 250 before I disconnected my internet connection. :twisted: :twisted:

Now how in the world do I make it stop???????
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi,
I only have a total of 52 posts vs your 1036. You got a few more coming... :bigwink:

I also just now got 20 more.

Juergen
Hi,
It's "working" for PMs, too. I had 7 E-mails this morning notifying me of PMs here. The PMs were all opened, read and answered long, long ago.

FWIW, the E's show dates as far back as November. Boy! We thought snail mail was slow :biggrin:

Kimi: I knew there was a reason I didn't want "topic reply" notification :o

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
sigh.... I guess I will go back and let it finish. :o :shock:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I just go 1802.......I let them upload and then just deleted them. That should never happen again unless you post that many in a day..........only SUZI does that so I know I'm safe......oops sorry a GARY comment snuck out. I promise it wasn't me it was HIBE!!! :doh:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Hey, I got zippo..lucky me I guess
I received about 275 and hope that now it responds to all topics to which I post.

The addition of the email notification is going to make a HUGE difference in how I use/watch/respond to this forum. Thanks to Spider for getting it going.

Now - back to the delete key :P
[size=150][b][color=#4000BF]Linda[/color][/b][/size]
[url=http://www.tootie501.blogspot.com][color=#0000BF]my blog[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=14677]EIGHT galleries and counting...[/url]
This is awesome. Go Spider, Go Spider, Go Spider. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: A little housekeeping on my part was the easy part, I'm sure.

PS to those who have a bazillion messages - it's quicker to check webmail and delete them there than let them download. Suzi, if you haven't gotten any, you should check your spam folder, both on your PC and with your ISP. :D
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
well... I received about 275 more. All saying something about a private message.

just goes to show......... I need to get a life. :bigwink:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
27 posts Page 1 of 3