Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
One thing I miss from the old site are the sticky links on every page, especially the ones for new posts and the day's posts, plus the "mark forums read". They made it much easier to keep up with the forum. I have tried the advanced search, but you have to put in an uncommon keyword to get the day's posts, and that limits things.
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
I do like the little orange box before each title telling me there are unread posts in them. it helps me keep track of what i have read or not. I figure i will get used to the way things are soon. I am sure as time permits they will be making little changes.
Hi Reka,

There is a "Mark Forums Read" link on the Board Index page - right side under the date. I don't think it was there from the beginning - must have been added along the way.

Have a good day!
Amy

"If you do everything right the first time, you'll never learn anything new."

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
CS4/PSE6/PE4/Win XP (Desktop) Vista Home Premium(Laptop)/Wacom Graphire4/
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 & FZ8
When you are in the "Board Index" there a few helpful links

View unaswered posts
View new posts
View active topics

If you click on view new posts for example it brings up all the threads that have posts since the last time you checked them.
I posted a request similar to Reka's. It would be nice to have those options available on every page so you don't have to go back to the Board Index all the time or reload your browser page to refresh these options. At PET/The Village the menu bar at the top Has User CP, FAQ, Members List, Gallery, New Post, Search, Quick Links and Log Out. We Have User Control Panel, Messages, View Your Post, FAQ, Member, and Log Out. I personally would like to see the New Post added there and when it is set up I am sure that is where the Gallery link will go as well. Another thing I personally don't like it the Search box being part of the banner.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks, Jane and Amy. I had seen those, but you need to go back to the index page every time to get to them. It would be nice to have them on every page, like the banner. :)
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
6 posts Page 1 of 1