Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Suzi - I'll see if I can figure out a way to add that link in somewhere in the index.

It would be nice to have comment notify - I don't think I got more than 2-3 comments in total on my gallery at PET so I don't remember if there was a comment notify there.

We are still rolling around ideas on how to make the PCEC members galleries stand out from others - but maybe commenting on outstanding images in non-member galleries might peak their interest in coming over here for a visit. Especially if they know the comment came from a PCEC member. :bigwink:

And I agree Kimi that folks need to utilize what we do have more. Now that it is summer my time is so limited (I'm adding a couple of cows to my mini-farm next week) that I mostly just click on images in the rolling gallery and leave comments there.
Thanks, Jane. I am now making it a point of going to that link to check out comments. I am plan to see that you guys are trying to work out something with my suggestion. Tell Spyder to keep up the good work.
it is hard sometimes for my pea size brain , to know exactly where to post what. I try and put things in the right thread but sometimes it is not clear where they go. I love this forum, sometimes locating items is a little difficult, hey it was not that long ago i realized there where comments by some of my pictures, did not know it was there. I will try to comment there more.
I have been trying to make a point of commenting on a few images first thing when I get here in the morning. :woohoo:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
14 posts Page 2 of 2