Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I've gone to User CP>Board Preferences>Edit Posting Defaults & checked 'Notify me upon replies by default'...(Actually I think I've checked 'yes' to virtually everything I can within User CP :) ) I am subscribed to various topics but I am still not getting any email notifications. Is anybody? And if so, how are you managing it. What am I doing wrong? I'm getting frustrated :x

Bayla
No, I have done the same thing and I still don't see any emails from PCE. I'm sure that will be fixed soon, just thought I would voice my case here as well. :P
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
No notifications here either. Looking at my Control Panel I get this:

It says I am subscribed and then tells me that I am not subscribed??

Juergen
Juergen - I see the exact same screen. I'm hoping this feature will be available soon - complete with instructions on how to set it up.
[size=150][b][color=#4000BF]Linda[/color][/b][/size]
[url=http://www.tootie501.blogspot.com][color=#0000BF]my blog[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=14677]EIGHT galleries and counting...[/url]
It is on the list - from what I've been able to tell.... it requires the installing of a mod (aka plug-in) and trust me that is something best left up to Christian. The only problme with mods are that they are a little like installing actiosn for Photoshop in Elements. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't - but you don't know until you try.
Juergen,

I have the same puzzling screen.

I also notice that I'm not getting notifications and pop up windows for PMs either....

I guess I'll jut have to be a little patient.... :)

Bayla
I am not getting email notifications, either.

And I noticed that same message in my Control Panel about not being subscribed to any forums. Until I subscribed to one! Seems when you subscribe to individual threads, which happens when you post a message to one or click on the "Subscribe/Unsubscribe Topic" button at the bottom. Those then show up in the Watched Topics list.

To subscribe to a forum, click on the Forum title to get to its threads, then before you go into any threads, click the "Subscribe Forum" box at the bottom of the page. Its in the same place as the Subscribe Thread box is. This will then place that forum in the Watched Forums area of your managed subscriptions. You will then be updated on any updates to the entire forum, not just an individual thread.

HTH!
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
genevh wrote: You will then be updated on any updates to the entire forum, not just an individual thread.

Not via email, though, if I understand you correctly? I would not want to be bombarded with emails for all activities in a forum... :shock:

Juergen
No....still not getting any emails. I've gotten into the habit of going to my control panel and checking for updates to my subscribed threads and forums when I first log in before exploring for new stuff I may be interested in.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
9 posts Page 1 of 1