Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
26 posts Page 1 of 3
We've been talking a lot about what we want to see on this forum, but I would like to mention a few things I love about it the way it already is:

• I love seeing who else is browsing the same forum I am looking at!
  • I love being able to bookmark a thread! Imagine seeing a good tut you don't have time for now and you can bookmark it for later!
  • I love Mr. Green! :mrgreen: He is my most used smiley. That means I am having fun here, too!
  • I have to laugh at the fact that our only language choice is British English! :lol:
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Things I love...........

1. We are here and more are coming
2. We are here to stay......Yippee!
3. Easy to move around
4. Love that you can see who is on the forum and the thread.
5. Love the look of the site.
6. Absolutely love the ranking names
7 Everyone is so friendly
yada
yada
yada

I could go on but y'all get the point.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
I agree with all the above comments. This site is getting easier and easier to navigate. I think it's a small learning curve - and it reminds me of moving to a new neighborhood... Once you figure out where to go, and how to get there (and see start to see some familiar names/faces) it's a piece of cake!
[size=150][b][color=#4000BF]Linda[/color][/b][/size]
[url=http://www.tootie501.blogspot.com][color=#0000BF]my blog[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=14677]EIGHT galleries and counting...[/url]
I love everything mentioned about and more but want to point out one particular feature I am not sure too many others have. When you are making a post and want to quote someone but finish reading other post too. You don't have to go back to find that quote. Click Reply and where the previous post are at the bottom of the page, you can scroll them and click the quote button there. If you want to quote more than one person, just go to the next one and click the quote button again. Pretty cool.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I like that we are a small caring family. ;) ;)
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I agree with what you all have said. Kimi really pointed out our continued strength and that is the "small caring family" on this forum.
I'm so happy to be with all you great folks.
John
Ditto what Kimi and John said.

It is such an honor to be a part of such a great group of people and to call you all a part of my extended family.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I agree with all of the above. My favorite right now is trying to figure out the moving icon hee-hee :D
[quote="hukari"]We've been talking a lot about what we want to see on this forum, but I would like to mention a few things I love about it the way it already is:

[list][*]I love seeing who else is browsing the same forum I am looking at!

Looking at who is connected, sometimes, I feel alone...
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
I love feeling safe enough to post examples of my creations without feeling inferior, knowing that everyone on here has been in my shoes at one time or another. I love the encouragement I get and would love to hear suggestions for improvement.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
26 posts Page 1 of 3