Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
26 posts Page 2 of 3
suzib wrote: I agree with all of the above. My favorite right now is trying to figure out the moving icon hee-hee :D

Curiousity Killed the Cat.
I registered on the phpBB main forum and asked what this meant because I could not find it anywhere else.

Someone got it right last night, I think it was Reka. It means it it a popular topic. What makes it a popluar topic? Any thread that receives 25 replies is a popular topic and therefore the gets the scrolling text.

Sorry it wasn't Reka, it was Amanda.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
:D I like every thing about this forum... I had some problems getting my "avatar" working...and then I got a E-mail from Kev. who helped me.

Thats What Its All About People !!!!!

George :mrgreen:
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Thanks - its always nice to hear what folks like! Keeps us motivated. ;)
I like that I know lots of people here. Being able to remain in contact with many friends is super.
It will still take awhile for me to figure it all out.
m
Michelle
I like the layout and colour scheme, and the ease of having our galleries - but most of all I like the people here. :mrgreen:
The best angle to approach a problem is the try angle.

Ann

Ann's Gallery
I love and honor the way the site was put together in a time of uncertainty, in a quick and quality way, and has evolved in quality continuously. But, you know, we could have an absolutley technically perfect system, but without the positive, helpful, artistic spirit that is continually infused into the forum by the people here, it would be an unattractive site. I have seen perfect technical performances in dance, and other entertainment forms and been bored. It's the spirit that makes it great. And we are becoming greater and greater. And that's what I love most about the site.
8.gif
8.gif (17.4 KiB) Viewed 743 times
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Well put Gail. I totally agree

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Oh yes, it is the spirit of all the friendly and slightly goofy folks that hang out here! :D
Wags wrote: Oh yes, it is the spirit of all the friendly and slightly goofy folks that hang out here! :D

Now I wionder who Jane could be refering to?

Attachments

Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Jane, are you sure "slightly" is the right word to use here? :mrgreen: :twisted:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
26 posts Page 2 of 3