Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I would like to see the link to the last post in a thread (from the Board Index page) just a little bigger. In that "other" forum that many of us came from, they had the same thing, only slightly larger, still kind of hard to hit.

I frequently want to look at the last post and target in on that thing, and it not easy.

FYI, I consider myself Windows fit and have no problems in using my system, just in targeting into that tiny little thing.

Specifically, it is the small white rectangle with the arrow in the bottom right hand corner that when clicked on takes you to the last post.
John
That icon is pretty tiny. I actually never noticed it until someone mentioned it its so small. I also never realized it was at the other forum and popped over there to look real quick :)

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Color me blind - I'm not seeing what you are talking about. :shock:

Or maybe I just need another cuppa java or two....
The little thing at the end of your name . . .

John
Its actually in two places. The one at the beginning takes you to the first new post since you were last there and the one after a name takes you that post.

posticon.jpg
(63.75 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I can't believe it was that simple..........so much to learn. Thanks for clearing that up for us. :roll:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Yes, but

If you want to get to the last post, the link that you have to click on (after the name, extreme right) is tiny and requires careful positioning.

How else can you get to the last post?
John
Well if you want to see your own posts - you can clcik "View your posts" which is located just to the right of the "User Control Panel".

Or if you are in "Board Index" you have a few more options - view unanswered posts, view new posts and view active topics.
Must not being very clear about this.

I am not trying to see my posts, or any of the other things you have listed.

I want to browse the sub forum - eg General Elements Discussion and get to the last post in lets say How to use Forum Features, currently at 102 posts. If I want to get to the last post, currently 103, I can by doing a single click on the little icon to the right of the last posters name,

BUT, it is really tiny!

Can you make it more intuitive, bigger, larger footprint, whatever.

Maybe I am unique, but if I am browsing the Forum, see a new post and want to get to it, I use that link (View the latest post) and as far as I can see, that is the only way of getting there.
John
9 posts Page 1 of 1