Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
66 posts Page 5 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
doing a great job spider..now get to work on those rolling image (just kidding) Just one more question is there anyway that instead of being a link to gallery it would open up all the photos in the gallery at once
alright I know that was to much to ask for. So disregard pervious request
Christain, this is a Photoshop/Elements site. I think we can manage green paint. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Ok while you are here another request..is there anyway of making a master gallery where when people upload and select a photo as main it will show up and also link back to their full gallery. maybe with a gallery tab up where faq's and stuff is
suzib wrote: thank you so much spider..it will be nice when it works like it does when clicking on your avatar

Yours works Suzi - you only have one gallery up, but if you click on that picture then you see the pictures inside that gallery.
I don't have a red x any more...........that is so fun. Thanks Christian. 8-)
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Code, code, nothing but code... :cry: :( :!:
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
suzib wrote: you know what Kimi, those are his galleries not seperate images. click on one and it opens up gallery of those picture.

I know, isn't that cool! :mrgreen:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
oh Reka.... :cry:

I agree... Christain, we CAN and we WILL put you in a Santa hat. ;) ;)

I love the idea of nested galleries. At some point we will need this explained. Not today.. you are busy enough. :lol:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
hukari wrote: Code, code, nothing but code... :cry: :( :!:

That is odd, because when I click on your avatar I see your gallery in your profile.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
66 posts Page 5 of 7