Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
66 posts Page 2 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
Nope don't get that..when I click on my avatar it goes to profile..there is a small box with red x and below that the name of my gallery..when I click on that it goes to my gallery as normal. I am not sure if we are supposed to get what happens when you click on spider's avatar an all images pop up or not. I think that is the way it is supposed to work but right now it looks like a normal gallery link. I think maybe he has alittle more work to do on it
Reka...I see what you mean !!!! wow....I'm sure it will be fixed,just wish I could help but I'm sure Christian will look at this thread again.

Regards

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Christian's is an example of what it will look like when it is working fully - right now clicking on someone's avatar takes you to a link for their gallery.

I use Netscape and I'm not seeing any code or red "x's" so there might be a few different annomolies to work out with different browsing platforms.
Jane, on my new posts the delete button is not showing if you want to delete a post. the 3 posts I have made in this thread do not have it. anyone else noticing that
Ok seems to be hit and miss now on this last post I see it, but the others not, weird
well nuts it shows up on my last post but on the ones before it , it is now gone
for some reason it looks like you only have the option to delete your last post and not any of your previous ones. wonder if it was always like that
spider wrote: I have integrated PrestoPhoto galleries for everyone. If you create a gallery on PrestoPhoto, it will appear on your user profile. I will expand it to include rolling images on the home page for members of the Creative Elements, though that will take a bit more engineering.

Click my avatar to see an example...

Rolling Images!!!

Whoooooo Hooo!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you da Man Christain!!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I think you can only delete a post if there are no replies to it yet.

Jane! Sorry for yelling, but it doesn't work for me on IE either...and does anyone else get a weird box around "Photoshop Creative Elements" in the banner in IE? I do, but not in Firefox? :?: :?: :?:
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
I think Reka is correct on this one too - once there are replies then only mods can delete posts.

The galleries are still a work in progress, but soon it will work like the example Christian showed us. Sometimes when you tweak one area, if has unintended consquences in others. But at least you know what it is going to look like. :)

Don't see any boxes around the title either... what version of IE are you using and it is a forgien language version?
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
66 posts Page 2 of 7