Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
66 posts Page 3 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Guys... he is working on it. It is not here yet. :lol:

If I click on an avatar I do get brought to your pofile page and can click on the name of your gallery and get there. Most work. Jane, yours does not.

I like how George has his named. Can I rename mine or once we create it we are stuck with what we put?

I don't see any other strange things.. but I use Firefox, that way it tells me if I spell something wrong.(which I do often)
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
You can change your gallery names - I don't have mine set up so the only things in there are a couple of books I had made. So each of those galleries shows a different name.

For example, right now mine shows "Bekah's Baby Book" which is private - you can't get into it. But the "Cruise 2007" is at the moment set for "public" and anyone clicking on it can view it. You can also password protect a gallery if you only want certain folks to see it.
that is what I get too execpt above the gallery name is a small box with a red x in it..right now is not much different than clicking on your gallery link that you have posted with your signature
That works great! Good idea!
thanks Reka..no boxes around title here either
Thanks Christian, this is great. Can't wait til you get everyones integrated.

I am using Firefox and not getting any problems. When I click someones avatar I get their profile with a gallery link and when I click it I get the gallery fine.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
love the idea of rolling pictures can't wait
Wags wrote: Don't see any boxes around the title either... what version of IE are you using and it is a forgien language version?

Yes, it is a German version, but that shouldn't make any difference. Here is what I get for the main page in IE; about 100 lines of php code, then this image. In Firefox I get the same, only that box isn't there. Weird.

Edit: just noticed, the time is wrong too for my zone.
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (94.3 KiB) Viewed 522 times
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Thanks for the updates! I think one issue was a cache problem (the phpbb warnings). I have purged the cache, and hopefully that should help. Reka let me know if you still see it...

I do see some users getting the red X for image thumbnails. Darndest thing since the HTML code is correct. I'm working on it, and will hopefully have it sorted soon.
thank you so much spider..it will be nice when it works like it does when clicking on your avatar
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
66 posts Page 3 of 7