Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Kim sent me the fabulous new banner, and I am working on getting it online. Sorry for the delay, but we just had a baby (woot!) Mom and baby are doing great. Not so sure about dad.... :o

Hopefully, I will soon make it possible for the admin's to upload the banners. Unfortunately, there is some tinkering involved with each banner, so I will try to see if I can standardize somethings and make it easier to get things swapped out.
Spider,

Congratulations on the new baby!! Is this the first child for you and your lovely wife? She will surely change your home for the better! :D
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
Congratulations, thanks for sharing your precious pictures with us.
Congratulations New babies are so special and you sure have a beauty. :chickendance:

Tina B
Congratulations, daddy..........she sure looks like a keeper. :bigwink:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Congratulations Spider and Mrs. Spider on the new baby.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
oh..... a baby.... :woohoo:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Here it is... superb!
I was just looking at the header, finding the title had disappeared. Then the new one was there!
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Looks great, I really like the new layout under it also.
I have updated the template so it should be a lot faster getting new banners up. The trick was getting it to still be clickable, which I used a javascript trick.

the subheader still needs work, as several things use the search box space at different times. I think I have it all straight now. Let me know if there are any problems.
12 posts Page 1 of 2