Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
A few hours ago, I thought I was no longer able to get to the site, or that the site had a serious problem. By chance, I scrolled down the numerous error messages:
http://mbret.club.fr/bretchermichel/cecran.jpg
and could access the board index. The error message appear only in this board index. Has it something to do with the fact that I have a French version of Windows XP? I use Firefox. Any ideas?
Edit : same thing in Internet explorer 7.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
That looks like the stuff Reka was seeing and she has a german language version....

Christian (spider) did hook up the galleries today, and had to clear the cache to do it and that has caused a few unusual things to occur.
Yoohoo! I am not alone in the world with my problems!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :D

Michel, does it happen on your profile page, too?
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
hukari wrote: Yoohoo! I am not alone in the world with my problems!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :D

I thought you said you were going to go get some sleep! ;)
I had to finally show my daughter the Sketch Challenge I did for them. :oops: Going now, Momma Jane! ;)
Reka
ImageMOM

Thanks Wags and Reka for the quick answers! I am confident this can be solved. I am getting adicted to this site and would have been very sorry not to be able to access it. Now, I avoid using the board index...
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S

Mes Galeries
It works well now! Thanks for fixing this. I hope all is well for Reka too?
Michel B

Mes Galeries
Yay, Michel! We're both up and running!
Reka
ImageMOM

Reka, so glad all is fixed for you,hope you got a good nights sleep
9 posts Page 1 of 1