Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Is it just me? Since the change for daylight saving time, the actual time is wrong in this part of the world:
It displays 12:09 pm when it is 11:09 am ?
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Michel,

It isn't you.

The US and Canada modified their DST start and end dates this year. Used to come off the last weekend in October, now changes in the first weekend of November (I believe).

The start date is a couple of weeks earlier also, but haven't got it committed to memory yet.

Thay say the change was to save on energy costs, I think it is a plot to confuse us old guys. :biggrin:
John
Daylight savings time does not start until Nov. 2nd here in the US or at least in CST time zone.
Tina B
A couple of years ago the DST was changed to accommidate Halloween Trick or Treaters. They thought it would be safer for them if it was daylight during the hours they are out on the streets. At least that's the story I have always heard. As Tina stated, this year the time change is midnight on November 2nd.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I think DST starts here in ...Canada ...The first Sunday in November?

I could be wrong as some have acussed me of "being in the dark" for a long time :rotfl:

But thats OK...as long as I get my 8hrs sleep and be able to have a :toast: ..once in a while !!!

Ah Life is good !!! :biggrin:

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Ok, now I have bookmarked this site:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
After all, it's only one hour; :biggrin: anyway I'll be going to bed when most of you will be active in this forum!
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
6 posts Page 1 of 1