Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
30 posts Page 3 of 3
Great job,Christian. It looks wonderful.
spider, I just uploaded a new image how come it is showing up in the middle
another weird thing ( i am a questioning sort) when you highlight the name of the image they all say the name of the picture a time and date and "by susan"
right now seems to be stuck on the same photos I have uploaded 3 new ones and it will show one for a few minutes then revert back to the orginal one. Is supposed to post from gallery or from the site because the one for me called "light" is not in my gallery. another thing wags, billz and mine keep changing but are not moving down the column the image just changes. Just telling you this in case you need to tweek some more.
you are up to cookies, cake and home made bread my specialty
I just wanted to throw in my THANK YOU!!!! In just the short time this site has been up and running you guys have done an awful lot of work on it to make it what it is and it just keeps getting gooder every day!!!

Thank You!!!! :D
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Images look great on the Home Page.

John
:D Christian....."Thank you for all your hard work"

You and others have made this a "Premium Forum"

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Looks fantastic!
Alrighty, a few more tweaks.

The code now chops time into 3 hour chunks, takes the most recent image from members who posted in that time period and then sorts that 3 hour chunk by their user id number.

It's a little weird I know, but for technical reasons, this is the easiest way to get a fast listing of recent images.
Thanks again Spider for all your hard work

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Tx, Will make it much easier to drool over others work that I hadn't seen yet? Maybe IOW would work now? :idea:
30 posts Page 3 of 3