Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi,
When I first visit our forum, before logging in, the Rolling Gallery shows up normally on the "Board Index" page. After I log in, however, only the "Photo Galleries" header is there. No thumbnails, no links.

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Steve, I don't know what to tell you, it is all there for me. Try deleting the board cookies, located at the bottom of the page and see if that helps
Steve,
I also have been having problems with the rolling gallery. Hopefully its just temporary.
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
Hi again,
suzib, I deleted the board cookies, logged out, restarted firefox, logged in, but no change, alas.

It's probably related to all the upgrading that's been happening behind the curtain :D

Steve
Steve, you are they only one I know who can't see the gallery. I would contact support@prestophoto.com and see if they can help. Their support is really good
Have you tried clearing you internet cookies? Have you tried manually typing in the web address to get to the forum instead of using a bookmark? Your bookmark could be bringing up the old software and not refrshing it correctly. Give that a try and in if the rolling gallery is working then resave the bookmark. If this doesn't help, let me know and I will e-mail Spider.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hi Kim,
Tried this, deleted that, all to no avail. I'm using Firefox 3.0.5 on Windows XP SP3.

This problem just appeared the other day, about the time Spider said that he was done upgrading things. Obviously it's not the worst glitch in the world, just really strange.

Steve
Steve, did you write to support??
I'm running the same thing you are Steve and I'm not having any problems. Haven't touched any cookies other than the ones that came out of my own oven in weeks either.
Hi,
Yup, I contacted PrestoPhoto support and included the link to this thread, thinking to avoid a lot of repetition. As of this morning, the support person couldn't open the thread: "The requested topic does not exist."

I'm sure this will all work out, but isn't it odd that apparently only two of us are having a problem with this?

I'm glad to be here anyway :woohoo:

Steve
18 posts Page 1 of 2