Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
20 posts Page 1 of 2

What is your favorite image?

38%
25%
38%
Total votes : 24

This is a test poll
Oh boy, are we getting this too!! Woo-hoooooooooo
Spider, the Create a Poll option on this forum is only available to an Admin. Jane is the only Admin we have so if someone wants to do a poll they have to PM her. I have Super Mod controls but the only thing that allows me to do is that the other Mods can't is ban a user. Also, the poll option only allows for a few items to be placed in a poll. What we are looking for, we need to be able to do a poll on several images for the Image of the Year and Page of the Year. We would have to set up several threads running at the same time to do this poll.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Oh and here I thought we were getting this added to the forum, shoot
Oh, don't give up so quickly suzi! I have twiddled enough knobs so that anyone can now created polls in the Site Suggestions forums. I am trying to figure out how to get Site Moderators the ability to create a poll in any forum. In the mean time you should be able to try stuff out in these two forums.
Spider, that is so nice of you. Thanks.
Thanks, Spyder. Of course, now we can create a few polls on what we would like to see added to the forum, lol. You might have create a monster.
I just checked it out and it looks like you set it up that we can have upto 10 options to vote on in a poll. This will be perfect for what we need for the book.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Oh yes, I think the poll now being available could create a big MONSTER. It will be interesting to see what polls people come up with. This could also be a great new addition in the voting of the HOF and SOF if there are less than 10 nominations. The voting could be public to the forum instead of a tagged judge.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I will try to contain myself!!!
Spyder, I want to thank you again for the e-mail notifications on gallery comments. It is great!! But the e-mail notifications on PM's and forum comments are not working for me. I never get any of them.
Alrighty, All moderators should now have poll creation powers on any forum. If things get crazy, we can easily pull open poll on these two forums, and possibly create a separate forum for nothing but user created polls.

suzib - PM emails should be working now. They were working before but like a Star Trek episode, they were being delivered to a black hole.
20 posts Page 1 of 2