Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi! I like the 4 selections we have in the elements section and would love to see that in the CS area. Would make it easier to decide where to put my posts at times. :P
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Hi Michelle, that was the general idea but we ran out of categories we could ad and sense more people here use Elements, its gets more space.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Michelle,
I don't think there is a risk to miss CS users with today's 3 categories. First of all, many do like me, they mostly read any new posts, or at least their subjects, whatever the category. I suppose CS users are reading them anyway. I am not a CS user myself. I have access to a CS (not CS2) version myself, which enables me to understand and test CS processes to find the Elements equivalent. This could be a plus if I decided to record actions, make CMYK conversions for example. I must say I never needed it in 3 - 4 years...
I am a bit more concerned with the LR/ACR challenge. The fact it is logically integrated in the CS section may have prevented Elements users to take a chance, I don't know...
The key here is always to be very clear in your subject line.
Be sure I'll read all your posts, even if they deal with CS!
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Good point Michel. The only time I got to the Board Index is to see new images added and new member or to start a new thread. I always just follow the new post instead of categories as you do.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Good point Michel. The only time I got to the Board Index is to see new images added and new member or to start a new thread. I always just follow the new post instead of categories as you do.

Another good reason to go to the board index is having a look at the rolling gallery!
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Thanks for the explanations! Works me for!
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
6 posts Page 1 of 1