Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
I was going to do some "maintenance" in my gallery...
delete some images,
move some into sub-folders,
etc.

Not sure what's happening. When I click on an image thumbnail, it might open up as expected.
Sometimes I simply get a frozen white screen with that particular image address at the top but a blank screen
If I have an image that opened, and try to use the right/left arrow to navigate to another image, again the frozen blank screen.

Anybody else seeing anything like this?
Any ideas?

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty, same here. Spider must be working on PrestoPhoto again.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Rusty, some of my galleries are working fine and 2 of them I am getting nothing up a white page and nothing else. Weird.
Me too, must be some behind the scenes tinkering going on.
yep.. came here to post about it.. lol
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Well, OK,
At least I know now that I'm not doing something dumb.

This may well be related to all of the Generating Thumbnails icons we are seeing in both the rolling gallery and within individual galleries.

Spider is pretty darned good at fixing stuff like this. We are really lucky to have him as our guardian angel here.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
As long has this has been going on and no word from Spider, I have sent an e-mail to make sure he is aware fo the issue.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Just and FYI. If the galleries even come back up I will post the newsletter. Yes, you heard me. We have a newsletter for this month. I need the title of one image and need to verify who this person is before I can post. This should show as a good example as to why it is important when nominating some ones image or page, it is important when you post a copy of their image/page that you name there image/page the persons name or screen name and the file name they have it as in their gallery. It is also important if it is someone that there are more than one of them on the forum. Example, Michelle, I think we have 4 or 5 of them on the forum.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
The rolling gallery thumbnails are working or some are. That is being worked on right now. The issue with the galleries isn't detected yet. Here is the weird thing. If you click a link to someone's gallery in their signature the gallery will open. But, if you click on a posted link to an individual image in a gallery it isn't working.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
:woohoo:

I just clicked on a bunch of links and they all worked!!

I can't wait to see the newsletter - it's one of my fav features of the group! I've read them all and got a lot of great tips!
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
12 posts Page 1 of 2