Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
I haven't seen a single photo or gallery that isn't 'waiting for 5 ratings'. Does this feature just not work?? Is there really NO ONE rating images on prestophoto? What gives? :?
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Here are a few with 5 star ratings, I use the ratings alot but I think most people don't
Shows how much I pay attention, didn't know there was a ratings system in place.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
LOL.. I try to rate photos that are really outstanding but was starting to wonder if they didn't do anything!

hmm.. now to spread the word.. :bigwink:
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Squirrel,Ihave asked this question in the past also,as I dont always have time to write about someones work,although it acknowledges that you have given a star rating,nothing shows on the gallery until so many people have given it a rating,ie. if 5 people have rated the pic ok then that star would be lit up.Thats how I understood it.
however Ihave yet to see anybodys gallery with any stars lit up at all,wich is a great shame becuase we'd all like to know what others think of our pics,or indeed that anyone is viewing our gallery ?
I would prefure the star system to highlight someones ratings straight away ,so you can see if people have been interested in a pic, rather than wait for a certian number of people to choose the same ratingon the same picture.
For all I know, I could have lots of 3/4 star ratings on a lot of pictures but I would'nt know because they could all be on seperate pics,{I wish,lol} .Perhaps the star system could be tweeked ?.
min.
I agree. And I see where on my own page it lists who I have stared but I would like to see who might have rated my work.
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Ithink that would be much better, does anyone else out there agree with squirrel and myself,and if so would it be possible for the star system to be ''tweeked'' at all ?
MIN.
7 posts Page 1 of 1