Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Could you provide how exactly a person can have their image show up inline.

For example: I thought I was supposed to use the BBCode for IMG and insert the URL for the image in between, but I guess that does not work.

Please help.
PS Elements 6.0 & CS4
Canon Rebel Xsi
Canon G11
iMac 24" 3.06
Hi skyfisher,

Not sure what you mean about "show up inline".

If you are making a post, and want to insert a picture, and use upload, you get to the stage of "clicking inline" I am going to guess that's what you are talking about. After you click, your image will NOT show up in the post unless the longest side is 500 px or less.

If that isn't what you were looking for .... sorry; ask again and we'll figure it out.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Are you taking about the rolling gallery or inserting images in your post. If your post, I see you have managed to figure it out. Again welcome to the forum
I see you have got images in your post where it says attachment above it. To place an image inline, when making a post, below the text box you will see a tab Upload Attachment. Click the tab, click browse to find your image. Then click the Add Image. After the image loads your screen will go back up to the text box. Scroll down again below the text box and you will see your file name and below that Place Inline. Click that. To place an image inline so that it will show in your post, you must first to a save for web and save it at 500 px. at the largest side. Otherwise the image will be too large to show and it will just be a link for the image.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
4 posts Page 1 of 1