Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Just a thought - rather than have all the challenge posts scattered in the Challenge Yourself subforum, could we have sub-subforums for the specific challenges, i.e., all Make Art Monday threads would be under a Make Art Monday subforum? :?:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Hi Sunny

I like being able to send someone to the "Challenge Yourself" Thread and having all the different challenges there.

I can see your point but I am not sure we are there yet. ;)
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi - I agree, and they'd all still be there......just in subtopics rather than all mixed up. Just a thought. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
I'll see if we have enough room left in the structure tree to do that... the last I looked we were pushing subforum limits, but I'm not sure about sub-sub forums.
I agree with Kimi. I like them all in the same place. I feel the structure will get too crowded if we have sub-subforums. The home page is already pretty long.
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
It was just a thought. It wouldn't make the home page any bigger....what I envisioned was a Challenge Yourself main category like we have now with categories in it for each of the challenges. Like I said, just a thought. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
6 posts Page 1 of 1