Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
No, Michel, there is no download link. How do you set that to be like that, I can figure it out
suzib wrote: No, Michel, there is no download link. How do you set that to be like that, I can figure it out

Normally, I don't care to protect my photographs from being downloaded, so, when creating a new gallery, I leave the option 'show original images' checked. Here, I tested changing this option on an already existing gallery. For this, you have a range of icons on the upper right of the screen. Just right to the printer, you have a tool icon which enables you to change this option, just like when you create the gallery. I can still download my own pictures, but since you can't, I believe others can't either. I have found no way to change that for individual pictures, only for a whole gallery.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Thanks, MIchel
If you click to edit, scroll down and check the box beside Hidden. This should remove the download link.
14 posts Page 2 of 2