Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Is it just me or has something changed with the forum???
Suzi,
A forum is a living community, it does change, that's natural. I have not noticed anything very special recently. There has been a lot of interest in many challenges (except the LR/ACR challenge... but the answer has been to provide a choice of raw or jpeg in other challenges). There is a good activity from members and guests.
You did not state if you feel the changes you noticed are good or bad?
I really think we all have made real progress in many editing and photography domains. We managed somehow to stay open-minded with very different profiles: creative or technical, photography, editing, scrapbooking, recently restoring. I feel this community has now a style and a charm of its own.
What do I wish for the future? New blood: beginners who do not hesitate to participate, ask questions and show their progress.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
I guess I should of been more specific about the change :doh: :doh: . It is the layout or colors of the forum page. It seems to be wider and lighter in color. At least it seems like that to me. The banner used to go all the way across the page now I have wide empty spaces on either side and wasn't the color of the page a beige not white
Michel...

I like your answer very much!! :biggrin: :love:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Suzi, I am wondering if you have changed your screen resolution or browser settings or something to see this change. I see no change at all. For me the forum content has always been down the middle of the screen with blank space on either side and been white.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I see it the same as Kim, but good answer Michel :thumbsup:
Here is a screen shot of what I see now and the how I always have seen it since the forum began and on all computers in my house.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Suzi,Kim,

Same thing here - except I have used the Ctrl and + key to "zoom" the text size.

I found as I got higher and higher resolution screens, a lot of the text was getting smaller and smaller :help:
John
Hey, thanks for the tip John. I use FF and to zoom on a page that the text is to small I have to go to View>Zoom>Zoom in. Just noticed that next to the Zoom in it has Ctrl + in parenthesis. Never noticed that before. Must easier.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
9 posts Page 1 of 1