Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Checked it out, that's pretty cool! I really like that idea! Thanks again to the Christian and Jane! :)
Ok, I m's stumped now. I haven't been able to figure out how to search the tags. Do we just go to the list Christian posted or what?

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, just click on your tag in front of the bird where it says Birds of a Feather and it will take you to all the tagged photos that have been tagged by the forum (fingers crossed) worked for me
I think you've nailed it Suzi - doesn't look like the search is fully functioning yet, but I'm just glad we can start tagging. I really never expected Spider to get to any of this until after the New Year - this is such a busy time of year for him. I have a cool boss! :D
very,very, cool boss
suzib wrote: Kim, just click on your tag in front of the bird where it says Birds of a Feather and it will take you to all the tagged photos that have been tagged by the forum (fingers crossed) worked for me

Ok, still lost. Where is this tag you are talking about?

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, click on your bird image..when in gallery next to the bird is the "Birds of a Feather" tag click on that..it will take you to all the other tags
Thanks Suzi. I was trying to find some reference to it on the forum pages.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
very interesting now i have to go check it out.
This WAY cool!!! :D It only took me 2 tries(the 1st time I got PCEC tagged on just 1 pic), then I realized with my main gallery open I could click on edit and scroll down to where it said tags and type PCEC in the box. After I saved, those initials showed up next to my gallery name and when I clicked on them; I got a clickable list of the others who had done so, so I could see their images! Hope this description helps others figure it out.
20 posts Page 2 of 2