Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Lately when i sign in it says "I have sucessfully signed in" then it keeps going back to "sign in". It does this many times before im able to log in. I always check the sign me in automatically and even then it wont work. Is there a problem with others or am I doing something wrong?
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
I never log in or out. When I come to the site it knows, its me.

I am using Firefox what are you using?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
And what are your security settings on the browser you are using? Is it set to remember the logins you want it to? And you also need to allow cookies. I know some cookies can leave crumbs around you may not like, but sites like this depend on them to remember who you are when you come back.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Gene... very nice images in you Smug Mug gallery. I am thinking of setting one up for myself. :lol:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Thank you, Kimi! I really like SmugMug and the way it allows you to do pretty much whatever you want. There are some sites that are done really well there.

I've worked hard on it and I think my pictures are getting better. I surprise myself once in a while and actually get a good one. Its nice to hear it though from someone other than the immediate family! :oops:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Gene.. the white flower with the rain drop.

I'm already thinking how to copy it. ;) Loved the shot!!
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, Im using firefox also. I dont know anything about cookies or setting them.
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
7 posts Page 1 of 1