Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Just curious, when I search for members, I've noticed that several are not listed when you click on the alphabet list. I'm registered, but when I click on "K," I am not among the members listed, though I am listed when you search the "All Members" listing. Is there a specific reason for this?
Kim2900
My Gallery
Kim, that is pretty interesting. I am sure it is just another bug that needs worked out. I checked it out and came up with the same thing you did. You show up in the All list but not in the "K" list. But you are not the only one. I don't show in the A's and I randomly check some others. While Jane shows in the J's she doesn't show for Wags. There are others as well.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Same here-I am under "all" but not under "J"
Jancy
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Hmmmm.... I'm wondering if only the folks that aren't on-line show up in the alphabet lists. So if they are logged in they don't show...

More stuff for me to check on. :)
Thanks, Jane. I'm sure you'll sort it all out in due time. It's really no big deal. So far, everything else is great! :D
Kim2900
My Gallery
Wags wrote: Hmmmm.... I'm wondering if only the folks that aren't on-line show up in the alphabet lists. So if they are logged in they don't show...

More stuff for me to check on. :)

Hi Jane. When I checked it I was the only one online here at the time and you showed as Jane in the All and J and Jancy didn't. I just checked again with Jancy showing online and Kim2900 online and its the same. It looks like everyones name shows in All but some don't show in the letters at all.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Well I'm stumped then! I'll do some more looking around tomorrow.
Wags wrote: Well I'm stumped then! I'll do some more looking around tomorrow.

Oh my, I need to stop trying to read every post. My eyes are playing tricks. I could have sworn your post read "Well I'm stupid then!" :oops:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
ROFLMAO! Oh you crack me up Kim! :lol:
9 posts Page 1 of 1