Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Anniversary Makeover?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:49 am

Stay the same
33%
New look
67%
Total votes : 12

Can you believe the forum had its official launch November 9, 2007? Seems like only yesterday.

I have been asked if we have anything planned for the anniversary. A suggestion made was to do a site remodel with a new color scheme and header.

What do you think? Vote now and if the majority wants a make over we will have a contest for the new header and the color scheme will go along with the winning header. You can vote only one time. If you change your mind you can change your vote. Voting will last 7 days. If a makeover wins the header contest will be posted on November 9th, our anniversary.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Congrats on your 3 year anniversary!
:woohoo:
Happy anniversary PCEC!!!!!!! Three years has gone by really fast.

I joined a month later on December 11th; however, after a few months I stopped posting. Don't ask me why - I have no idea.
I am happy to be celebrating this Anniversary with my forum friends. You have brought me laughter, joy, shared in my good times and sad times and have taught me a lot. thank you all for being here.

I joined on November 9, 2007. Time has flown by.
My,my how time flies.....lots of good memories and they far out number the not-so -good ones.
And I'm looking forward to a bright future.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Wow, 48 views on this thread and only 11 votes. Come on people, only one more day to vote.

Although some people snuck in early and signed up to check things out here, the forum launch date was officially November 9th. So tomorrow is our Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary! It has been 3 great years with you all.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Umh, when I first looked, either didn't see the vote box - or it wasn't there yet!

Happy Anniversary everyone. And thanks for all the great people who make this place on of my favourite destinations in the morning.

I voted to keep the same, but maybe a change would get more people here and more activity?
John
Voting is officially closed. I will start a contest for designer the new header in the next day or so.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
8 posts Page 1 of 1