Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, everyone!

I am going to create a Facebook page for the community. Hopefully this will generate more interest in the community and provide another avenue for contest announcements, discussion and updates. People who don't check the forum everyday but may check their Facebook everyday may be more inclined to visit more frequently if they see updates about the forum in their Facebook feed.

I do have 2 questions for you:

1) Does the community already have a FB page or Group?
2) I will create the page, but if anyone on the forum wants to be a FB page admin, please send me a message.

Thanks!
So, if we don't have facebook we don't get updates?
Hi Tennie, Actually the opposite... the idea is for who don't visit the forums often, but are frequently on Facebook. We will post recent doings (contests, etc.) there so they will hopefully drop by more frequently and say hello.
Thanks Amy. No we don't have a Facebook page. I would volunteer put I barely have enough time to check in here sometimes or update my own FB page. Can't wait to see it up though.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Ok, thanks Spyder. Another question....I had to log in my 1st visit today---no problem thinking twas because of the new layout, but had to log in again just now. And don't like the catchpas---these 70 something eyes have trouble figuring them out.
I went offline and came back. Still have to login again and, yes, I did tick the 'keep me logged in box'. :crying:
Tennie, should be all fixed now! Thanks for the note - the cookie was still tied to the old domain.
Thanks, Spyder. Appreciate your promptness! :thanks:
8 posts Page 1 of 1