Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
30 posts Page 1 of 3
Our main storage server coughed up a lung about 2am during weekly backups and synchronization. Following Murphy's Law, this was the worst possible time, on the worst possible day ( day before christmas shipping deadline).

We switch over to the auxilliary servers, and are up and running. Images uploaded during Sunday are currently stuck in the netherworld. We're working on getting the to come back to earth, however, if you can just re-upload the image ( Use the "Edit Image" and BROWSE to upload a replacement image ), you will be good to go!

Sorry for the hiccup. Please let me know if you have any questions!
thanks for the update, spider. Hope all is well now. editing the image works like a champ
Thanks for the update Christian.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks for the update Christian. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Pat on the back for PrestoPhoto. Who else would email and post the problem. I used to getting the vague response of server issue or something along those line. To get a email about the problem and how they are working on it is just amazing and shows how much above other PrestoPhoto actually is.

Thanks Christian, your the best.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
I agree Jen, thanks Christian.
Hi Kim,
just noticed your camera equipment below your messages, wondering what your verdict is
of the 40D. I have the 350D + a similar range of lenses to yourself, am thinking of an upgrade
be interested to know your opinions.
Thanks Norm
ssshhhhhhh, norm it is a surprise Christmas present!!!
suzib wrote: ssshhhhhhh, norm it is a surprise Christmas present!!!

He's talking about Kim's 40D not Jen's ...a'hem possible Christmas present.... I thought you were Brunette. What's with the blonde moments? .... :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Oops, my bad. Guess I let Jen's gift out of the bag..lol. Fot got to add it was a really nice touch e-mailing all of us, spider, thank you
30 posts Page 1 of 3