Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
30 posts Page 2 of 3
Don't worry, it's still in the bag so to say.........y'all may know about my present but that is all. :shock:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
I didn't get an e-mail? :o
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hi Gary,
thanks for your input re Christmas presents, glad to see the cats not quite out of the
bag, noticed you are from the Philadelphia area, just spent 3 weeks visiting my son
out there ( he left the old country about 4 years ago ) in the autumn, sorry fall, he lives
just to the north of the city.
Norm
To follow up, we were able to restore 100% of all uploads. If you had re-uploaded any replacement files in the mean time, the newer files were left in place.

PS kimi, we only sent emails to those affected, no sense getting the whole roost excited ;)
spider wrote: PS kimi, we only sent emails to those affected, no sense getting the whole roost excited ;)

well now I feel better... I thought I wasn't loved. :lol:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Ok now I'm extremely impressed with PrestoPhoto......only send emails to those effected. That is a little more difficult to do, most would just send out a blanket email. PrestoPhoto took the time to figure out who/what/where/when and why.........Thanks PrestoPhoto/Christian for what you do and how you do it.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Norm wrote: Hi Gary,
thanks for your input re Christmas presents, glad to see the cats not quite out of the
bag, noticed you are from the Philadelphia area, just spent 3 weeks visiting my son
out there ( he left the old country about 4 years ago ) in the autumn, sorry fall, he lives
just to the north of the city.
Norm

Norm,
I'd rather be in the UK... or almost anywhere oher than Philadelphia. Crime is out of hand; traffic is a nightmare; and in general, the people are apathetic about it all. Have any openings for a greenskeeper over there?
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Hmmm......I'm originally from the Pittsburgh area. Gary gives new meaning to why we referred to Philly as being the "wrong end of the state"! ;)

My son was stationed at Willow Grove when he was in the Marines and even they rarely ventured downtown...... : :roll:

And there's lots of golf courses in NC, Gary.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
California has a whole bunch of them and wonderful weather to boot!!!!
Norm wrote: Hi Kim,
just noticed your camera equipment below your messages, wondering what your verdict is
of the 40D. I have the 350D + a similar range of lenses to yourself, am thinking of an upgrade
be interested to know your opinions.
Thanks Norm

Hi Norm, sorry for the delay on replying. I have had some problems with my particular camera. Been arguing with Best Buy for two months now. Even though Canon says to return it to Best Buy they won't replace it as they can't duplicate the problem. The problem is only in manual settings doing action shots. Auto settings are fine. My next step is to see if I can return it to Canon for repair or an authorized repair shop.

Everyone else that has the camera absolutely loves it and doesn't have any of the trouble I have. This has been a totally crappy year for me and on top of everything I get one of the very few defective cameras in the batch and can't get help. Hopefully 2008 and will be a much better year.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
30 posts Page 2 of 3