Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
25 posts Page 1 of 3
I tried to post a joke this morning and got this notice. Anyone else having trouble?

It's strange that I can post here but not on the joke thread. Maybe I did something to upset someone?
Russ, I have received the same message several times -
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
bjt wrote: Russ, I have received the same message several times - Have you seen the thread 'failing to upload images'? It explains my difficulties with posting on the forum since last night.

Actually I just read that post. As a test I will try inserting a picture to this thread.
No problem with pictures in this thread. I'll go back to the joke thread and give it another try.

Glad to see someone is able to post images.
I don't have Apple Safari. I have a PC.
Betty
Nope, I still can't post on the joke thread.
bjt wrote: Glad to see someone is able to post images. I don't have Apple Safari. I have a PC.

You can use Safari on PCs. Before we replaced my DW's PC with an iMac she used Safari on her PC.
Thanks - I didn't know that

I wish one of the moderators or administrators would notify prestophoto IT people. I'm signing off & will be back tonight.
Betty
Russ,
I just sent a note to Spider about your problem. I hope this will be solved soon : I'd miss your posts severely otherwise : :D
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
25 posts Page 1 of 3