Suggestions for what you would like to see on this site in the future.
15 posts Page 1 of 2
It would be helpful to know how a forum member should notify the right people when there are problems such as experienced on Oct 28, 29, & 30, 2011
Thank you
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Hi BJ, Posting in here is probably the best place. I see Russinator was having problems posting in the Joke a Day thread.

Russ, can you send me a message with the exact text you were trying to post?

The forum has been experiencing increased bot attacks, so we adjusted the security level a bit. I imagine this is what is causing the problem.

Are there any other reported issues?
Thanks for the info & help Spyder. Just in case you haven't noticed, there are problems with the 'upload attachment' function when posting a reply. The 'forbidden & error' message appears - at least, the last time I tried earlier this afternoon. Perhaps, you have corrected that by now. Posting seems to be working smoother at this time.
Betty
Hi Spider,

I just tried to upload my photo again and got this message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /posting.php on this server.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at photoshopcreative.net Port 80

This was in the October 8 thread. I was editting my post, trying to add the file, but it is still not working.

Thanks for your help,
Courtney
It will not allow me to attach to a thread either.
Hi Spider,

There are problems with posting this morning ,10-31-11. I continue to receive
'Forbidden
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at photoshopcreative.net Port 80'

I was trying to reply in 'Pumpkins need a Halloween face' thread.

Thanks,
Betty
Betty
May i suggest using pixentral until Spider gets it fixed.
I get an error with Pixentral too. It says:

Forbidden
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at photoshopcreative.net Port 80

In fact, I can't even do a quote - reply to your post, I get the above error. It seems that any html tags in my reply result in that error.

Well, I take that back. Appartenly the color html tags are not a problem... Spider, please work your magic!

:crying:

Courtney
Courtney try posting in the thread but do not hit the place inline button. Even with the error i hit submit and it went thru.
ladybug wrote: Courtney try posting in the thread but do not hit the place inline button. Even with the error i hit submit and it went thru.

Judy,

That was not it - I hardly ever use the place inline option. I see a post from Spider about rolling back the most restrictive security settings so when I get a chance I'll try again. I also couldn't insert a Pixentral url, which had nothing to do with place inline. Nor could I use the Quote option to reply to your post.

Courtney
15 posts Page 1 of 2