Found a great tutorial that you'd like to share? Post it here!
20 posts Page 2 of 2
I have the majority of Ghostbones textures from both sites. If you can think of a particular one you're missing, let me know.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
So weird.....was typing a reply when this disappeared and went back to the thread. Will just say thanks quickly before it happens again.
OK, so you ladies have created a monster. I was in the woods behind the house in hopes of getting a shot of a turkey that I have heard back there all day. I ended up down at the creek and instead of looking for the turkey as I heard him, I found myself taking pictures of the rocks along the creek bed that looked like they would make really cool textures. I will post some of them once I upload and if anyone like them I will upload to 4shared and share with you.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I have been meaning to take a shot of my bathroom tiles for a texture. I will share also. :biggrin:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Here is a sheet with 24 photos I took today that I though could make cool textures. These are all SOOC. If you want them I will resize them to 12x12 at 300 ppi and upload the whole set (probably in more than one zip file)

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Very nice Kim. I'll take them. I'll put them in the folder with DeeDee's clay cookie sheet. thanks for sharing
I'd love them. :D

Thanks Kim
Michelle E

Michelle's Gallery
Scrapbook Pages
PSE5/PSE8/Windows XP
Panasonic Lumix FZ18
Well, I went through them and in cropping, there were some that just had so much detail that I did two crops on them. Plus I had a few others I didn't put on the sample page. I ended up with 45 textures. I put them in 4 zip files. They are all pretty large, 50-77 MB. I will start a new thread for them once they are upload and I will post a link here.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim that sounds fantastic.
here is the thread with the download links. Enjoy

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5794

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
20 posts Page 2 of 2