Found a great tutorial that you'd like to share? Post it here!
11 posts Page 1 of 2
This are well written and very easy to follow. I especially like the interwoven strip tutorial in "Photo effects". The one below took me 1/2 hr or so which isn't bad considering I had never used a lot of the commands and tools before. I should have had its eye in the lighter section though. Poor horse is kind of a basket case! :mrgreen:
http://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-effects/

Basket Case
Thanks, I hadn't seen that site before.
that is wonderful. Now i have to try that. What is the name of the tutorial you did?
Great looking basket case Jeff! And thank you for sharing the link.

I'm starting to think we need a section for "off site tutorials" maybe tuck it in at the bottom of the members tutorials, whaddaya all think?
Thanks Jeff for the link. I have bookmarked it.

FYI, anyone interested too, I believe Graffi has an action called Weave that will do this very thing in Elements.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Wags wrote:
I'm starting to think we need a section for "off site tutorials" maybe tuck it in at the bottom of the members tutorials, whaddaya all think?

That sounds like a good idea to me!
AngelicKim wrote:
FYI, anyone interested too, I believe Graffi has an action called Weave that will do this very thing in Elements.

Yep, I looked and its in FunFotoFXS3. I've got the bundle and just updated it to include all the new stuff.
Thanks Kim!

Hi Judy,
Its the interweaving strips tutorial on the "Photo Effects" page. It works best as they say,if your photo is perfectly square. Mine wasn't and you can see the last horizontal strip at the bottom is wider than the others.
Jeff - What a great find ... thanks for sharing the link!!

Bill
man.. I'm gonna try the reflection one. Too cool. :P :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Nice tutorials They tit in with this weeks homework assignment.
Russel Brown has some good tuts here too.
Jeff.

What a great site for tutorials. I really found the tut on infared most interesting. Thanks so much for sharing.

John
11 posts Page 1 of 2