Found a great tutorial that you'd like to share? Post it here!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Have you gotten used to the new interface yet? Heres’s a tip that will make you love it. As you probably already know, pressing the Tab key will hide all the palettes. Ok you knew that, so it’s not the tip, here’s the tip. If you roll your mouse to the left or right edge of the screen, the palettes will pop out for your use. Make your selection and then roll back to your image and the palettes will disappear again.
Not sure who you are asking for a reply from, but, have you checked your messages. I have sent one to you on July 1st, and you have not checked your mailbox.
John
reply me!!!!!

OK, you have been replied to. Not sure what to say because I don't see a question, or a request for comment or, for that matter, anything that appears to even suggest that a comment is either warranted or desired.

I can't figure you out. You zoom in here, make a post and then disappear until another post is made. On the occasions that a comment was made or a question was asked, you never followed up.

Not sure if you are attempting to drum up business for something or if you have another agenda. You appear to simply be advertising for COLOR EXPERTS INTERNATIONAL (CEI) (that's the address you signature takes people to). This forum is not the place for that and we really don't want to see that kind of crap here.

You were banned once for just that reason. Now you are back. Guess what...

Rusty (moderator)
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty,

Amen!

And because they don't seem to know how to get their mail, here is what I sent them on July 1:

Colourexperts:
If you are going to participate in this forum, please do so and stop the cute remarks - post some pictures, ask for help, respond in a meaningful way.

It seems obvious to me that they have no interest in this. On another point, most of their posts seem to occur in the early morning (North American that is) - wonder where they hang out?

I don't think there would be a problem if you PARTICIPATED, but what you are doing is chumming - leaving meaningless drivel posts with a link to your business page.
John
4 posts Page 1 of 1