For those that have finally seen the light!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Last night I was loading some presets and all was fine when I shut my computer off. This morning when I turned it on I had PINK, yes pink, blobs and lines all over my moniter. Scared the living daylights out of me (oh no. new moniter) I tried everything and still pink. So finally I thought about what the last thing I did last night was. Loading presets, I went and deleted the ones I had loaded and viola all the pink was done. Still have to find the offending preset, that is going to take awhile. Has anyone had anything like that happen to you, if so do you know the cause, right now I am assuming it is a bad preset.
Hmmmm.....you sure those pink blobs weren't pink elephants?? :mrgreen:

(No more drinks for suzib.... :D )
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
You know I was going to take a screen shot but didn't. Honest to God, pink all over the place.
Thats is strange. Please let us know if you figure out which one it is.

Speaking of strange things last night. All of my plug-ins have disappeared over night except for the buzz filter.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I will Kim. I have to load one then restart the computer to see if I have pink. I loaded about 20 or more last night. All your plug-ins, yuck. There must of been something in the air last night.
if you haven't already started on that, try troubleshooting by halves. In other words, load in half of them and reboot. If problem does not appear, load in the next set until it comes back, and then eliminate half at a time till you narrow it down to the offensive one. Should save you a bunch of rebooting and time. :geek:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Good idea Gene. I would have done the blonde thing and done them one at a time. :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Gene, that is exactly what I am doing..puting some in a separate folder, playing with an image, shut down and pray no pink.. so far so good. only aboout 20 more to go
8 posts Page 1 of 1