For those that have finally seen the light!
29 posts Page 1 of 3
Say I want to use more than one preset on an image..how do I go about doing this. It seems to change to the new preset instead of adding to it??
If I was just looking in for the first time I would be wondering what the heck is a preset? So how do you use a preset for?
Maybe this will help get something going here.
Tina B
Tina, in LR and Arc there is a preset tab..it has some that come with LR and then there are a ton that you can download..the presets are like little actions that change the colors or feel of the image. I will post a before and after so you can see what I am taking about. The only thing I did to this image was apply a preset.

before-preset.jpg
before-preset.jpg (215.41 KiB) Viewed 1361 times

after-preset.jpg
after-preset.jpg (207.68 KiB) Viewed 1362 times

screenshot-LR.jpg
screenshot-LR.jpg (169.73 KiB) Viewed 1357 times
I am using PSE5 and from your post I was not sure what you were using for a program. So presets are something that you have in LR and ARC. I can guess that LR is Light room but No guess as to what ARC is.
Looks like something pretty neat to have and would make changing a photo quicker.

Tina B
Sorry Tina, I should of been better at explaining. ARC is camera raw which you also have in elements.
suzib wrote: Sorry Tina, I should of been better at explaining. ARC is camera raw which you also have in elements.

Also known as ACR (Adobe Camera Raw)..... :)
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Suzi... that reminds me. I never could get the ones on the left side to come up. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Never mind Suzi. I got it. Now to try and add one. :oops:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, I'm here if you have trouble adding one. Are you wanting to import one that you downloaded?
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
I can help also. Kimi, what was the problem you fixed, it would be nice to know in case I run into the same thing??

Dang, Chuck I keep calling it the wrong thing :doh:

Oh, and back to my question on this thread, lol. can you add more than 1 preset and if so how????
29 posts Page 1 of 3