For those that have finally seen the light!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Wow, its like Christmas all over again. Where have I been??? Quite obviously not enough time on the computer lately.... Well I downloaded all of Matt's presets from the Lightroom blog and man, I'm like a hog in mud. My favorite is the 300 effect preset!!! Love the movie, love the photographic effects. I watch it just to view the effects (and the romance and action, too!!). Here I did the preset with a photo of my son. So easy, but took about 10 different photos to find one that was fitting for this preset!!! Can't wait to use it more, esp. on my football and sports photos. Woweeeeee!!!

EDIT: Justice would be better served for this preset to see the original. BTW, after Lightroom adjustments, I took it as a TIFF into CS2 and added some of my own magic......:)

BEFORE:

AFTER:
That is great, Denise. You are going to have to join us in the ACR/LR challenge. Starts tomorrow.
we just watched 300 Sunday night. I spent the whole time saying... wow, look at the photography!
I loved the effects. :biggrin:

No LR for me, I wonder how I can achieve the same look?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hey, Kimi, there is a tutorial for CS3 in the latest issue of Photoshop User. We can bash heads and devise a tutorial for PSE!!!! sending you an email.....
xoxo,
-me
I've never seen the movie, but your photo looks great!
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
deedeeO wrote: Hey, Kimi, there is a tutorial for CS3 in the latest issue of Photoshop User. We can bash heads and devise a tutorial for PSE!!!! sending you an email.....
xoxo,
-me

hmmmmm... now where did I put that? :oops:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
6 posts Page 1 of 1