For those that have finally seen the light!
41 posts Page 3 of 5
kimi_boo wrote: ok... I followed Denise's instructions. very helpful!

made a few changes but I am still happy with it. :P
oh.. what is a virtual copy?

very nice....play with the contrast a bit..up it more....

a virtual copy is making a copy of an image in Lightroom...it technically is suspose to allow you to add additional presets without overriding the previous... Suzi...help me on this one. Did you ever really find out if that concept was true???? Sorry, I've been not lurking for a while:)
Kimi, virtual copies are something you can do in LR but not in ACR..you make a copy of your raw file
thanks girls... now what about the presets in acr in CS3?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Denise, I came up with a method to blend in LR. Am putting the how to in the next newsletter. Will have to wait a few days to find out how, sorry. But boy is it fun to play with!!!
somewhere my post on the presets got lost. In the thread where I asked if anyone wanted to do this challenge I posted a link to 100 presets for CS3 Acr. follow link scroll down to acr presets download..they will self install
Denise to blend the virtual copies you have to take them both in photoshop then blend but as I said I have come up with another way to do in LR
suzib wrote: somewhere my post on the presets got lost. In the thread where I asked if anyone wanted to do this challenge I posted a link to 100 presets for CS3 Acr. follow link scroll down to acr presets download..they will self install

I'm diggin Suzi... can't find it.

Do you know what category you posted under?
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Here is the link Kimi..scroll down till you see photo presets for adobe camera raw
http://www.ononesoftware.com/downloads/
Thanks so much Suzi. :biggrin:

Go ahead and fuss now.. :wave:
I made all of my corrections in camera raw, then opened in CS3.
cropped, added vignette, dodged around her face and then sharpened image.

~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hi Suzi,
You're tutorial will be an interesting read. when I created my virtual copies, the copy was made in sequence... meaning... I would apply my first preset to the original photo, create my copy of the edited photo, then add the 2nd preset on top of the virtual edited copy. Make sense???? The virtual copies that I made were never of the untouched original.... anyway... I'll wait to see what you wrote.
41 posts Page 3 of 5