For those that have finally seen the light!
41 posts Page 4 of 5
OK, it sounds alot like what I am writing up. Can you PM me with exactly what you do, then I can see how close it is to what I am writing. If ok with you and can use some of your steps I will include in write-up and credit you also.
no problem....give me a few hours. The kids are getting ready for bathtime!! YEAH!!!
had to try this one in B/W
cropped and sharpened in CS3, the rest in LR

Susan, you bit me to it, LOL this B+W is my favorite. :thumbsup:
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Thank you Don Diego
Suzi, great black&white!

What sharpening technique or techniques are you using in CS3? Just curious as to why LR sharpening doesn't meet your needs....
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Chuck, I duplicate the layer, do a high pass somewhere between 3-5 blend soft light and lower the opacity if needed. Thank you, about the B/W. Can't wait till you get time to do some!!!
Just for you Suzi, I came back to #1. Kabam.

kabam.jpg
kabam.jpg (159.44 KiB) Viewed 373 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Well, now don't be mad at me for this one. I know I used three different presets but I can't remember which one the first one was. I think is was Antique 1 from Gavin Seim's fantasy sampler and the second one was rmyers_faded_washed, and the third is COL paint.

lrch1.jpg
lrch1.jpg (143.25 KiB) Viewed 364 times

Found the history option, it was hidden, I did Antique, rmyers_faded_wash, the center stage and COL paint.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Looks great, Kim. Did you use my method for adding extra presets or something different. If different do tell how you did it, please
41 posts Page 4 of 5