For those that have finally seen the light!
40 posts Page 4 of 4
ok, posted my question in the wrong thread. :oops:

Do I pick the 30 day trial or the serial number version?
EDIT: Nevermind... got it!! :biggrin:

Thanks again Gene!!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Gene
I sent a PM Re: release. Look what happens when you are gone for a month.
Ginger
I have not DL LR2 yet so how is it going for those of you that have?
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Jen, for me pretty good. The new paint brush is cool but takes some getting use too. I still have 2 or 3 invites left so if anyone wants the beta, pm me with e-mail address!!!!
Ginger:

And I have answered! No problem. :puter:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
has anyone heard when the new version should be released?
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
This is the "official" answer from the Adobe LR2 website:

When will Lightroom 2.0 be available?
Adobe does not preannounce products. However, the team is working on the next version and we’ll be sure to keep you updated. One thing we can say, however, is that we plan to continue with a more aggressive release schedule than we’ve seen from Apple, which took over two years between release of Aperture 1.0 and 2.0. This is still a new product category, and we believe it’s important to respond quickly to evolving customer needs.

I also found where someone said that Scott Kelby mentioned in his blog that LR2 might be shipping in June, but I couldn't find that statement there myself, so take it with a grain of salt. Unless I just flat out missed it as I scanned through to where the LR2 Beta was announced in it. I have been up all night! :help:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Thanks Gene. :P
...now go to bed!!
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Gene,
Received, Many thanks! Do have a question, I put the number in and it changed to a green check mark, but it still says that there is only 22 days left on the trail. Will it just continue working after that? Or should I have downloaded a new copy and inserted the number there?
Anyway, I am having fun trying out the program and learning everything.

:thanks: Ginger
Sorry, but we were out of town for the last few days. Richmond, Nascar, cars making left turns at insane speeds..... :rotfl: JR crashing when he had his best chance to win in ages..... :crying:

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to that question, Ginger. Maybe one of the others that downloaded the LR2 trial from an invitation can give you an answer on that.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

40 posts Page 4 of 4