For those that have finally seen the light!
40 posts Page 1 of 4
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Downloaded and installed - can't wait to play with it!

('Cept my boss has other plans for me this morning.... :crying:
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Chuck you are going to have to tell us about any changes, good one and bad. Betas scare me!!!
my 30 day trial ran out. I can't try.... :oops:

I will probably buy the new release when it comes out. I didn't like LR when I tried it but I sure don't like Adobe Bridge. I put my camera in raw to try and have not taken it out. I am lovin it!!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Way to go, Kimi. I have my camera set to raw+jpeg. That way I get both.
You know I thought Lightroom was scary too when I first started using it. I thought, well this thing doesn't do anything different. WELL, after watching two master photographers perform their magical workflows, I've realized that I've only been using the tip of the iceberg. It is truly amazing and I would have to say a necessity to the RAW image workflow.
For those that don't currently own LR and want to try the beta beyond the normal 30 days, Adobe is giving the option for a licensed LR user to invite a non-licensed person to give it a try and the trial will last as long as the beta period lasts.

The Lightroom 2.0 beta program is available for use by all current Lightroom customers. If you don't already own a copy of Lightroom you can download the beta and try it for thirty days. If thirty days is not enough time, Lightroom customers can invite friends to try the beta with them for the full length of the program
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
I read that Gene but I don't understand it??
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
If I'm reading that correctly, that means that a licensed LR user (such as myself) can invite a friend to use the beta (such as possibly yourself) and that friend would be able to use the beta version for as long as the beta trial lasts. That is, until LR 2 is released in its full version. I would have to give Adobe my license number on the sign up page, and that would take me to another page where I could actually have the invite sent from. I went to the invitation site and it looks like I can invite up to 5 people to try it out with me.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
40 posts Page 1 of 4