For those that have finally seen the light!
40 posts Page 2 of 4
hhhhmmmmmmmm....
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I think I smell something....... :rotfl:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Duck, Gene, Kimi is thinking!!!!!! How was your trip??? Waiting to see you in the LR challenge
Well, if someone does try it, you can invite me. I would do the 30 day but I know I wouldn't be able to get a clue in 30 days. The page I read said the Beta runs through August 2008. Not only could I have it buy then but I could save for it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I am waiting for Chuck to say how buggy it is..if it is not to bad. then I will try it and invite you if someone doesn't invite you before that.
I downloaded the pictures for the LR challenge, but I'm also trying to get some of mine from the trip done also. I need more hours!!!!

And to invite, the inviter needs the invitee's email address.......I'll invite the first five that PM me their address. Put a reply here that you did so I don't get overwhelmed. Hopefully some of the other LR users here will make the same offer. :bigwink:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Link to learning center for the LR beta, if anyone is interested. I am not sure if non-members can view, so if you can't let me know and I will delete this post.

http://www.photoshopuser.com/lightroom2/
I got to it. It is available for a limited number of days to non-NAPP members. There is a wee tiny counter in the upper right hand corner of the page with the count down in it. :thanks:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Thanks Gene..send you a PM.
And I have replied :thumbsup:

So far no takers on the LR2 beta offer! I promise I won't sell your email address to anyone. :puter:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

40 posts Page 2 of 4