For those that have finally seen the light!
14 posts Page 2 of 2
I went digging for kabam... couldn't find it. oh well.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, I had the wrong site..the presets are here..in the first download, while there get the B/W's
http://flickr.com/groups/lightroompresets/
kimi_boo wrote: Kim.. you sound like me. I worked on just the touch pad of my laptop for years. Finally about 4 months ago I broke down and bought a wireless optical mouse.

I am in love!! :love: :love: :love:
changed my life!

Kimi, I have a bluetooth mouse but I am usually sitting in my big comfy chair with my laptop on a padded laptop tray. No room for it. Plus when I use the mouse on our desk top, I just can't get use to it again. I really need to figure out a way to use my laptop and make room for my Wacom and get familiar with it. I have had it for over a year and never learned to use it yet since I don't have much room. Because of my neck and back I can stand to sit at a desk for more than half an hour. I can't believe I have a 6x8 blue tooth Wacom Graphire and don't use it. :o Good thing I got a good deal and paid less than a third of what they sell for. :bigwink:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim , I have one sitting on my desk waiting for me to learn how to use it also. Have some on-line videos that I keep meaning to watch but never do. Shoot I don't even know how to turn the darn thing on.
14 posts Page 2 of 2