For those that have finally seen the light!
26 posts Page 1 of 3
And by the luck of the draw (this time anyway) it's my turn to post the LR Challenge. Here is a composite of all 3 images:
ACR-LR-Challenge-3-Montage.jpg
All I did on these was hit the AUTO button in the Develop module then create the montage in CS3. The originals will not have that applied.
ACR-LR-Challenge-3-Montage.jpg (178.74 KiB) Viewed 978 times

The two photos on the left are from the Riverwalk in San Antonio and the Lion Fish is from Seaworld, also at San Antonio.

And here is the link to access either the DNG files or untouched JPGs exported directly from the DNG files.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/6475474/2e87 ... nge_3.html

Remember the rules of engagement: All work must be done in either ACR or LR except for cropping, sharpening and using your de-noise filter. If you use a preset,please list the name and a link to the source if you have that information. Also, if you'd like, please describe tell your workflow.

Above all, remember LR's Fifth Rule: Enjoy!

See Help -> The Five Rules for the rest of 'em. :puter:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Thanks for posting , Gene. Can't wait to play with them.
Gene, a quick question. What is the difference between a dng and a raw file????
hmmmm... what is a dng file?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
My first one..used 4 different presets: col capture one landscape, fantsay(sp) , earth and col high key. Cropped and sharpened in CS3
Kimi, waiting on that question, too

DNG - Adobe DIgital NeGative format.

In case Canon, Nikon, Olympus, etc go under and no one else can figure out how to read their propietary RAW format images.

Pretty dumb eh?
John
well, that answers that. :roll:

Thanks John!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Trying my hand with the paint brush in beta..it is really hinky, they have some fixing to do on that one

Suzib:

"Hinky"????? :? :shock: :roll:
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
It acts strange, sometimes I can't switch off the brush feature and then all of a sudden all this crazy stuff happens. Like it brush finally catches up to the moves I made. Hinky!!!
By the way, I like your new look.
26 posts Page 1 of 3